India vs South Africa T20 Cricket Match Indore
Lucky Stadium for Team India- MPCA’s “The Holkar Stadium” Indore (100% result in favor of India)
Tickets will be available at www.bookmyshow.com after 8th October 2015
Indore is all set to host a day-night cricket match between team India and South Africa that will be played on 14th October 2014 under floodlight at MPCA’s Holkar Stadium Indore.
Madhya Pradesh Cricket Association is ready with all the preparations for the cricket match. It is to be mentioned here that three matches had been played at Holkar stadium including one one-day match and two IPL matches under floodlights.
Indore last hosted a One-Day International (ODI) on December 8, 2011 in which opener Virender Sehwag smashed 149-ball 219 runs against West Indies, breaking Sachin Tendulkar’s world record of 200 not out.
Interestingly, India had registered victory in all the three matches that were being played at this stadium.
Tickets will be available online only at www.bookmyshow.com after 8th October. Only 10,000 to 15,000 Tickets are available for public.
Do’s and Don’t:
- Do not carry any weapon, knife, scissors, explosives .
- Do not carry any food items or water bottle
- Beware of pick pocketing in crowed.
- Do not carry heavy cash, Jewelry or expensive gadgets.
- Come and sit on your place before 1 Hrs.
- Keep your tickets with you till the game lasts.