Micromax Canvas XP 4G Launched
Indian Smartphone manufacturer giant MicroMax has launched the cheapest 4G phone in Indian market with fastest RAM option
The smartphone has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity, including support for both TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) and FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) for India.
It also has 3GB of RAM, making it the cheapest Micromax smartphone with 3GB of RAM and 4G support.
Micromax Canvas XP 4G specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1GHz Quad-core processor
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, OmniVision sensor
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas XP 4G comes in Black color, is priced at Rs. 7,499 and will be available exclusively from Snap-deal starting from tomorrow, May 10th. Even though it is an option sale, limited stocks will be available.
See this Video by TOI :